The OCI-AutoScale script has received some updates based on customers that are using it. Even more services are now supported and a new type of Schedule is possible.
Day of Month
You can now set a schedule based on the day of the month. For instance is you want your resource to be sized to 4 OCPU on the 1st of the month and then on the 5th of the month back to 2 OCPUS, this is now possible.
This can be done using the tag DayOfMonth. This tag should have (multiple) values of day:size
When using the DayOfMonth tag is will use the size for all hours of that specific day!
More Services supported
The OCI-Autoscaling script now supports the following OCI Services:
- Compute VMs: On/Off
- Instance Pools: On/Off and Scaling (# of instances)
- Database VMs: On/Off
- Database Baremetal Servers: Scaling (# of CPUs)
- Database Exadata CS: Scaling (# of CPUs)*
- Autonomous Databases: On/Off and Scaling (# of CPUs)
- Oracle Digital Assistant: On/Off
- Oracle Analytics Cloud: On/Off and Scaling (between 2-8 oCPU and 10-12 oCPU)
- Oracle Integration Service: On/Off
- Load Balancer: Scaling (between 10, 100, 400, 8000 Mbps)**
- MySQL Service: On/Off***
- GoldenGate: On/Off
- Data Integration Workspaces: On/Off
- Visual Builder (v2 Native OCI version): On/Off
You can download and find the full instructions of the OCI-AutoScale script here: https://github.com/AnykeyNL/OCI-AutoScale