Huge (open source) OCI Training Library and hands-labs:
Main Oracle Python SDK examples:
Script for OCI’s OKE service; OKE Cluster Autoscaler Function by Cameron Sense:
Very extensive OCI Reporting tool written by Adi Zohar, now part of the OCI SDK:
Usage and Cost report to AutonomousDB with APEX app to analyze
The OCI Super delete script. Want to delete everything in a compartment, including all sub compartments, this script will hopefully do that for you.
A script that can create your personal OCI rate card based on your cost report files. This allows you to see what discount you have on each SKU.
– Export all your resources to CSV / Excel format
– Scheduled Auto Scaling for OCI Baremetal Database Cloud Service, Autonomous Database and Instance Pools
– Auto power On/Off Compute (VM) instances and DB VM instances
– Export all Consumption data to json
– Export all Metadata to json
– Network Security list to CSV
– Compute Instance Reshape
– Various Database and Object Storage examples
– Get your Universal Credits Balance
– Get usage/consumption over a pre-defined period.
– This plugin makes queries to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Telemetry Service and displays them on Grafana
– oci command line tools for mortals
– Andrea’s (OCI Trainer) repository with multiple OCI Scripts, mainly python based.
– Nazareno’s OCI scraper script
– Eli Schilling’s repository for some handy OCI scripts based on the OCI CLI. Moving IP addresses and resource cleanup.
– Script by Masataka Marukawa to automatically turn off all resources at night, unless tagged to run at night. great for developer environments.
– Automation scripts to simplify Oracle workload deployments on Azure with an Interconnect to OCI
A script that retrieves action logs about Compute/Database/Autonomous instances from the audit logs & for a specific compartment.
Shell scripts to stop all Autonomous Databases, DB Systems, and Compute Instances using OCI CLI. Wittten by Sinan Petrus, Solution Engineer from Oracle
Working with Puppet and OCI:
Puppet types, classes and facts to aid in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure deployments – https://forge.puppet.com/enterprisemodules/oci_config