Huge (open source) OCI Training Library and hands-labs:
Main Oracle Python SDK examples:
Very extensive OCI Reporting tool written by Adi Zohar, now part of the OCI SDK:
– Export all your resources to CSV / Excel format
– Scheduled Auto Scaling for OCI Baremetal Database Cloud Service, Autonomous Database and Instance Pools
– Auto power On/Off Compute (VM) instances and DB VM instances
– Export all Consumption data to json
– Export all Metadata to json
– Network Security list to CSV
– Compute Instance Reshape
– Various Database and Object Storage examples
– Get your Universal Credits Balance
– Get usage/consumption over a pre-defined period.
– This plugin makes queries to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Telemetry Service and displays them on Grafana
– oci command line tools for mortals
– Andrea’s (OCI Trainer) repository with multiple OCI Scripts, mainly python based.
– Nazareno’s OCI scraper script
– Eli Schilling’s repository for some handy OCI scripts based on the OCI CLI. Moving IP addresses and resource cleanup.
– Script by Masataka Marukawa to automatically turn off all resources at night, unless tagged to run at night. great for developer environments.
– Automation scripts to simplify Oracle workload deployments on Azure with an Interconnect to OCI