The proof of the pudding is in the eating! Hopefully you have already heard great stories about the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), but why not test it our your self!
Oracle have launched a platform for Live Labs. At this moment of writing there are 38 Workshops available! You can run these workshops using your own OCI account, a new free Trial Account or using the free Live Labs tenancy account.
The topics of the Labs are really diverse, here some examples:
- Get Started with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Core Services
- Building a Proof-of-Concept for Oracle Autonomous Cloud Services
- Create a Docker registry in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Create an Object Storage Service
- Advanced Low Code Development: Oracle APEX on ADB
- Building Microservices with Oracle Converged Database Workshop
- Deploying OCI Streaming Service
- Deploying Infrastructure using Terraform
- Database 19c – Python