Yes, my updated version of the OCI Manager iPhone app got approved by apple again 🙂
Check out the demo:
- Multiple OCI Account profiles supported
- More details on Compute and Database instances
- Improved UI
- Option to show/hide terminated instances
- Option to change the access compartment query from all to only accessible
- Better error messages when configuring your account profile
- Support for the new Canada Region
- Support for the merged ADW and ATP API calls.
- Bugfixes 🙂
Will you be adding support for the gov regions soon?
Hi, check the App store for update. The latest 2 versions (v1.6 and v1.7) already support the gov regions 🙂